A low carbohydrate (although not necessarily low calorie) cookie. Please note that this recipe depends on a number of ingredients that you may need to mail order. This is a 1-1-1 ratio cookie (1 part sugar, 1 part fat, 1 parts flour), and will therefore spread when baking. This recipe makes about a dozen cookies.
- 1 TBSP Water
- 1 tsp Golden Flax Meal
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 60g Sugar Substitute (Besti Allulose/Monk Fruit recommended)
- 60g Ghee
- 60g Carbalose flour
- 30g Chocolate Chips (ChocZero recommended)
- Preheat the oven to 350F (or 325F if using convection)
- Combine the water, vanilla, baking soda, and flax meal into a small bowl and mix well
- Cream the sugar into the Ghee
- Blend the flax mixture into the creamed sugar
- Blend in the flour until fully incorporated
- Add in the chocolate chips
- Using two small spoons, separate the dough into roughly a dozen equal sized balls. Then use your hands to turn them into small flat cylinders.
- Place the cookies on a cookie sheet, keeping them well separated.
- Bake the cookies for ~8-9 minutes. The cookies are done (but will be soft) when the edges are just browned.
- Let cool. Or eat immediately. Chocolate chip cookies are like that.